- Pre-foreclosure in theory and practice
- How does pre-foreclosure work?
- Can you stop pre-foreclosure?
- Are there tax issue with a short sale?
- What is a loan modification?
- What is a loan servicer?
- How can you avoid pre-foreclosure?
What is a Pre-Foreclosure in New Jersey
- Have you done your research and got their references?
- Do you have a sample home inspection report?
- Are there any hazardous substances around?
- Have you attended your home inspection?
- What do you know about the inspector licensing requirements in your New Jersey?
- So what should you do now?
5 Things Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections in New Jersey
- After you, ladies or gentlemen first. Anchoring and midpoint.
- The waiting game.
- Rethinking negotiation.
- Know your numbers and stuff.